Austin Hotels near Rock Rose in Uptown, Domain Northside
Austin's New Art & Entertainment District
Lone Star Court is at the heart of all things at The Domain in Austin, including the new up and coming Rock Rose destination.
Featuring the best of "Austin's Weird"
When you’re in the mood for all the weird Austin has to offer, there’s only one place to experience. Rock Rose in Domain NORTHSIDE brings everything eclectic and weird about this city together on one street. This art-infused street-scape is filled with things to discover without skimping on easy access and convenient parking. The energy and charm of East Austin, South Congress, and the Warehouse District converge in this one block in Austin. Rock Rose is full of great bars, restaurants and things to do so why not take a stroll and see why everyone’s talking about Rock Rose.
Things to do in Austin at Rock Rose
- Lavaca Street Bar – Serving beer and sports seven days a week, this sports bar offers an impressive array of spirits and drafts.
- Rock Rose Hall – Designed by Michael Hsu, this event venue space features lovely wood artwork in a modern and chic atmosphere.
- General Tso’s Boy – Experience the perfect fusion of Chinese American flavors inside fresh, warm French bread at this unique eatery.
- 77 Degrees Rooftop – End your evening at the top of the world and try the sharable bites and exotic rum drinks at this bar.
- Jack and Ginger’s – With 82 beers on tap, you’re sure to find something you love while sampling Irish and American comfort foods.