A Cool Hotel in Austin!
Opening December 2013
Lone Star Court Domain Austin - Classic Roadside Lodging Redefined
If you've been nostalgic for the bygone days when travel was a true adventure, set your sights on a stay at Lone Star Court. Like the motor courts of yesteryear, our Austin boutique hotel will feature an aesthetic that epitomizes Austin and Texas Hill Country. Located in Austin's newest residential and commercial district, The Domain, Lone Star Court is central to Austin's most vibrant new community. From the attractive room decor to the alluring outdoor environment, nothing says Americana like Lone Star Court Domain Austin. Come see why we are simply the best among hotels in Austin.
An Austin, Texas Hotel With a
At Lone Star Court, you'll enjoy a perfect pairing of modern convenience and traditional comfort in a unique blend of the past and present. Like The Domain community we call home, you will find the newest, most contemporary lodgings in a traditionally Texan environment. Enjoy splendid accommodations, live music, outdoor fire pits and a dipping pool reminiscent of country swimming holes. Plus, we're just a short trip to many of the Capital City's fine points of interest.
- 123 retro-inspired rooms including 80 kings, 40 doubles, and 3 suites
- Custom Valencia Bed with luxurious Egyptian cotton linens
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Proudly serving Katz Coffee™, Roasted to Perfection™
- Bath amenities by California modern apothecary, Lather®
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas
- Flat-panel plasma televisions
Cruise In & See What We Have to Offer
- Complimentary self-parking
- Valencia VIP loyalty program
- Outdoor fire pits
- Swimming pool
- Live music
- Fitness center
- The “Water Trough” restaurant and bar
- Food truck court available on site
- Car service to surrounding area
- Outdoor furnished porches
- Complimentary bicycle rentals available
Austin Hotels Near The Domain & Arboretum
Down-home hospitality and first-rate comfort will be offered up in the Fall of 2013 at The Domain, close to the nearby Arboretum, so be sure to drop on by and stay awhile!