Terms, Conditions & Our Hotel Policies
- Q. Check In time and Check Out time
- A. Check in time is 3:00pm and Check out time is 12:00pm.
- Q. What is the minimum age required to check Into the hotel?
- A. The minimum age required for check is 21. Valid identification will be required.
- Q. Reservation Confirmations, Deposit, Guarantee Policy
- A. Reservation confirmations - sent automatically within two hours of reservation being completed; Guarantee/Deposit Policy – all reservations require a credit card to hold the reservation.
Bookings or reservations of ten (10) rooms or more is considered a Group booking. See Details.
Reserved rooms may not be resold to a third party. See Details.
- Q. Requests for Connecting or Adjoining Rooms
- A. The hotel offers a limited number of connecting rooms in king to double/double configuration. Requests for connecting rooms must be made in advance, are subject to availability, cannot be guaranteed and, if available, are assigned at check-in. To request a connecting or adjoining room, contact the front desk at the hotel directly prior to arrival day. The hotel will do its best to accommodate these requests, but cannot guarantee them.
- Q. Pet Policy
- A. We welcome a maximum number of 2 pets per room, limit 50 pounds each. Pets are restricted to certain areas of the hotel. With the exception of authorized service animals, pets are not allowed inside the Water Trough, fitness center, meeting rooms or the swimming pool. Advance registration of your pet is required. A pet waiver and non-refundable pet fee will be required at check in ($25 per pet). Other restrictions, terms & conditions apply. See Details.